And while there’s definitely always room to improve for even the best of entities, Xiaomi is at a good spot as a smartphone OEM right now, one where they can be proud and humble at the same time. Redmi Note 8 Pro users will be delighted to know that developers have now released several custom ROMs for the device along with a Google Camera port. Xiaomi’s Redmi sub-brand has been in the limelight for the right reasons.
We recommend you use the latest version of Mi Flash Pro to support the latest Xiaomi Devices better. This feature we call Hidden Features, allows you to access hidden settings and features in MIUI that are generally inaccessible to user. None of these features require root, but some are experimental as they aren’t available on normal settings. In fastboot mode, connect to PC, run the Fastboot command fastboot getvar product.
Are you looking for the Stock ROM of your device Xiaomi Redmi Note 8? We have given the direct link to download Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 stock ROM. We always suggest, before the start, the flashing process you need to create a backup of your Android smartphone. Now at the right bottom of your MI flash tool, you will see three options “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”. Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable. So every time you want to force update your phone to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality.
- Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device.
- However, the outstanding prices of both the products will force most buyers to overlook their respective shortcomings.
- None of these features require root, but some are experimental as they aren’t available on normal settings.
- You can install the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer.
exclusive APIs. LineageOS is based on AOSP code and you will hardly feel a difference from stock Android. There are some third-party apps like Trebuchet, AudioFX, Clock, Dialer. LineageOS comes without Google app or GApps, you have to install them after flashing the ROM.
- XiaoMiTool V2 it’s the follow-up of XiaoMiTool, with improved stability, more features and better graphics.
- Developers have now released an unofficial build of the TWRP custom recovery (v3.3.1-2) for the Note 8 which you can flash to replace stock firmware ROM the stock recovery on your device.
- For a while, there was absolutely no way to install themes which weren’t on the Samsung theme store.
- Xiaomi USB Driver allows you to connect your Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows Computer and transfer data between the Computer and the Xiaomi device.
It will help you to upgrade or downgrade any Android device. You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock ROM flash file. Rather than taking unknown tool help for flashing your valuable handset, there is a great benefit with the option download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool. But the thing is it exclusively adds support for the devices on Xiaomi software and none further. In this guide, we have provided Redmi Note 8 flash file download and step by step procedure to reset Redmi note 8. If you have any queries regarding this guide, feel free to comment in the comment section below.